The Ballroom and Latin Dance Club of the Hudson Valley (BLDCHV)
Join the Dance Club! or renew your membership
To Join the Dance Club or renew your membership please clip the application below. The Dance Club year is from September to September.
Monthly parties are held in various Locations. Dinner dances, tea dances, Biergarten, wine-tasting and an Annual Gala - Dancing Under the Stars. Club members receive a discount at all affairs. Live music almost always! Reservations required. Contact: Esther 635-3341
January 12 - Biergarten dinner dance
- February 10 Mardi Gras dinner dance
- March 16 Elks dinner dance
- April 13 Biergarten dinner dance (unfortunately the Elks dinner dance on the 20th was cancelled)
- May TBA
- June TBA
- July 21 annual Dancing Under the Stars Gala Party!
The BLDCHV Dance Club cordially invites you to its annual Dancing Under the Stars Gala garden party at Esther’s home, 1020 Freedom Rd, Pleasant Valley, NY. on Saturday, July 21, 2017 at 6:00 pm. Wine-tasting, dinner and dancing under the stars! Dance Club members: $8 Guests: $15
RSVP: 845 635-3341 firstname.lastname@example.org
Dress code: suite & tie, cocktail dress. If you wish to bring a dessert or a bottle of wine, we love it!
Note: we dance on the flagstone terrace so wear leather-soled shoes.
- August, no "official" dances
- September 7 - October Fest in the Germania Pavillion, Degarmo Rd. POK. Live music, food, shows, wine beer. The event lasts during the entire weekend under the huge white tent. Watch for details
- October - 21 dinner dance, White Eagle Hall
- November - 09 dinner dance, Germania Hall
- December - 21 Dinner-dance, Elks Club
ABOUT THE CLUB
The Dance Club year is from September to September. Dances are held at various locations. Dinner dances, tea dances, beirgarten, etc. Club members receive a discount at all affairs. Live music! Reservations required. Contact: Esther 635-3341
- Place: Various Dutchess County locations
- Time: depends on the event
- Music: Live bands
- Price: Club members receive a discount at all affairs.
- Reservationare required for all dinner and tea dances.
- For information contact: Esther Odescalchi (845)635-3341, email@example.com
To join the Dance Club or to renew your membership, please clip the form below and mail your $40 check payable to BLDCHV,
to Esther Odescalchi, 1020 Freedom Rd, Pleasant Valley, NY 12569, or bring your money to our September dance.
- Membership Application Form
- First name: _________________________ Last name: ________________
- City:______________________ State: _____ Zip code: __________
- Home phone: (___)___-_____________ Work phone: (___)___-_____________
- E-mail address: _____________________________________________
For information contact (in area code 845): Esther Odescalchi 635-3341, firstname.lastname@example.org
Nice Memories in Pictures
Our Wine-tasting Christmas Party on December 15, 2016 was Great!
The famous sign went up above the table
We had about twelve kinds of wines and wonderful hors d'oeuvres to tempt the palate
Some impish Santas arrived early to make sure the wine is good!
Angelo' home-made wine put a smile on their faces
We sang Calols and also celebrated Paul's, Colleen's and Eric's (96th!)birthdays!
We always have fun dancing under the stars!
Our 2016 DANCING UNDER THE STARS GALA was Saturday July 23rd
The DANCING UNDER THE STARS GALA was held Saturday, July 23, 2016, and believe it or not, we even saw one star peeking through the hot air.
"Dance Under the Stars" July 23, 2016
"Dance Under the Stars" July 11, 2015
A musical interlude during the "Dance Under the Stars" July 11, 2015. Mozart sonata for violin and piano no. 4
"Dancing Under the Stars" August 16, 2014
Naughty Santa 2013 from the 2013 Christmas Party
For more pictures, see: 2013 Christmas Party
Pictures from the 2013 "Dancing Under the Stars" Party (July 18)
Pictures from the 2012 Christmas Party
That naughty Santa 2012 came to the Christmas party with those floozies
Yes, you can Tango after 90! you can enjoy yourself and look elegant
No wonder Eileen had nightmares abot the Tango hat. Peter, how can you float the hat above your head?
For DANCE LESSONS, click: Dance classes .
For monthly SUNDAY DANCES with E & B, click: Sunday parties to practice
Save the date for the next DANCE TRIP TO EUROPE in May 2013. To see sample past itineraries, click: Ballroom Dance Trip to Europe
Happy dancing! Esther.